What's That? #26
It's week #26 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places and things related to the Washington DC area.
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the answers are revealed in a few days.
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- The neighborhood where everybody "jaywalks"
- All the buildings and races of DC, Arlington & Alexandria on one map
- Bills in the Virginia General Assembly would hurt and help transit and cyclists
- What's the best way to protect a bikeway? How about a bikeshare station?
- See the world's subways evolve as time goes by
- Koch-funded groups: Cut all federal funding for walking, biking, transit