What's That? #26
It's week #26 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places and things related to the Washington DC area.
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Who needs Metro? Not (as often) Capital Bikeshare users in central neighborhoods
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
Fri Aug 1
Wed Aug 6
Sat Aug 9