What's That? #26
It's week #26 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places and things related to the Washington DC area.
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- Is sidewalk cycling really dangerous, or just scary, like a roller coaster?
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- DC will force property owners to shovel sidewalks, with higher fines for bigger and commercial buildings
- DDOT director Brown stands up to opposition to mini-circles
- Do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 29
Mon Nov 17
5:30 pm Georgetown MUP speaker series
Tue Nov 18
Wed Nov 19
6:00 pm CSG fall supporter happy hour
Thu Nov 20
6:00 pm NCAC-
APA Awards Ceremony
Fri Nov 21
6:30 pm Holiday Tree Lighting