What's That? #26
It's week #26 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places and things related to the Washington DC area.
- John Oliver explained DC statehood and it was brilliant
- Building the Edinburgh streetcar wasn't easy, but a lot of people ride it now
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- What other college towns can teach us about College Park's challenges
- Metro plans 20 Red Line trains per hour in rush, but really averages more like 17
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space