What's That? #26
It's week #26 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places and things related to the Washington DC area.
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- Why can't Metro label escalators "walk left, stand right" or label where doors will stop on the platform?
- When the Metro first arrived in Shaw and Columbia Heights, they were far different than they are today
- This graph shows which parts of our region are walkable, affordable, and equitable