Floating in the Flickr pool
Here are a few of our favorites from the Greater and Lesser Washington Flickr pool this week.
Join the Flickr group and submit your own photos! Photos will ideally depict either great or not-so-great features of a part of the Washington, DC region, showing people, roads, parks, stores or buildings as beautiful and lively places filled with people, or unsightly or desolate places that could be greater.
One specific request: We could especially use photos of SmarTrip cards. This one from Mr. T in DC has gotten used many a time, but we try not to repeat more than necessary. There are a number on Flickr that aren't CC licensed. If you get any photos of your SmarTrip, please CC license them and/or post them to the pool. Thanks!
- After the FBI moves, Pennsylvania Ave could be reborn
- 8 lessons about great transit I learned riding the Paris Métro
- Metro's new displays do a better job of sharing info
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 82
- Lisbon is a rail transit mecca
- 10 things my internship taught me about transportation in DC
- DC has few "parking craters" downtown. Here's why.