Another regional rail planInspired by the recent spate of transit plans from here and other blogs, Track Twenty-Nine has a Regional Rail plan that includes a tunnel through downtown so commuters can directly access the job centers around Metro Center and Farragut.
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The Baltimore Red Line does need a tunnel, despite its cost
- Fears over parking are threatening a new bus service in Richmond
- "Convincing" and "enjoyable" "even with the wonkiness"
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 57
- Forest Glen residents and a state delegate want a MARC station in Forest Glen