Another regional rail planInspired by the recent spate of transit plans from here and other blogs, Track Twenty-Nine has a Regional Rail plan that includes a tunnel through downtown so commuters can directly access the job centers around Metro Center and Farragut.
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- A new neighborhood rises east of the river. Is it a sign of change, or more of the same?
- Here's what will (hopefully) happen in DC transportation over the next two years
- Sharrows tell drivers to share the road with cyclists, except when that road is a state highway
Wed Oct 22
12:00 pm Live chat with David Catania
12:00 pm Contributory negligence forum ($)
4:00 pm SE/
SW streetcar public meeting
Fri Oct 24
9:00 am Urban agriculture symposium
Sat Oct 25
3:00 pm CSG tour: College Park
Mon Oct 27
5:30 pm Georgetown MUP speaker series
Tue Oct 28