Another regional rail planInspired by the recent spate of transit plans from here and other blogs, Track Twenty-Nine has a Regional Rail plan that includes a tunnel through downtown so commuters can directly access the job centers around Metro Center and Farragut.
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers
- Smarter growth will expand Prince George's tax base
- The Washington region is the world's 77th largest urban area