Another regional rail planInspired by the recent spate of transit plans from here and other blogs, Track Twenty-Nine has a Regional Rail plan that includes a tunnel through downtown so commuters can directly access the job centers around Metro Center and Farragut.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- Gas is suddenly cheap(er); the reason is bigger than you think
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 26
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more