Strike two for NoVa transitThe Post's Get There has a list of the transportation projects in jeopardy now that the Virginia Supreme Court struck down the law authorizing the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority. Between an anti-transit USDOT and a largely anti-transit state legislature, it's tough to be Northern Virginia.
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The Baltimore Red Line does need a tunnel, despite its cost
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- "Convincing" and "enjoyable" "even with the wonkiness"
- The Met Branch Trail could get brighter, safer, and easier to get to