Strike two for NoVa transitThe Post's Get There has a list of the transportation projects in jeopardy now that the Virginia Supreme Court struck down the law authorizing the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority. Between an anti-transit USDOT and a largely anti-transit state legislature, it's tough to be Northern Virginia.
- Brookland neighbors ask Metro for development with a side of green
- Topic of the week: You don't have to put on the red light (cameras)
- Could transit over the American Legion Bridge work?
- Potomac Yard Metro station hits a snag
- How would Metro's loop work with an Arlington express line?
- Streetcar arrives on H Street
- DDOT removes traffic calming on Wisconsin Avenue