Strike two for NoVa transitThe Post's Get There has a list of the transportation projects in jeopardy now that the Virginia Supreme Court struck down the law authorizing the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority. Between an anti-transit USDOT and a largely anti-transit state legislature, it's tough to be Northern Virginia.
- This building is way too short
- Five bus lines everyone in DC should know, love, and use
- Petworth residents complained drivers are speeding. DC says it's true, but "acceptable."
- Chicago has examples of a cheap way to bring rail transit to more people: infill stations
- DC Council chairman Phil Mendelson is blocking Mayor Bowser's zoning board nominee
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 70
- Here's where a protected bikeway could go on the east side of downtown