China proposes car-straddling buses (or are they trains?)
Many, many people have sent in tips about this project in China to build huge buses the width of two car lanes, which can run on guideways straddling the road and travel above the cars:
But wouldn't it be easier just to dedicate a bus lane? Via the Huffington Post.
- The Baltimore Red Line does need a tunnel, despite its cost
- How big are Dulles and BWI airports? These maps give you an idea
- We can make our roads a lot more bike-friendly. Here's how
- Fears over parking are threatening a new bus service in Richmond
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- "Convincing" and "enjoyable" "even with the wonkiness"
- Check out "Where's that Bikeshare?" a whichWMATA spin-off