China proposes car-straddling buses (or are they trains?)
Many, many people have sent in tips about this project in China to build huge buses the width of two car lanes, which can run on guideways straddling the road and travel above the cars:
But wouldn't it be easier just to dedicate a bus lane? Via the Huffington Post.
- How might the new Metro loop work?
- More roads won't solve traffic on I-95 in Northern Virginia
- Want the urban lifestyle? DC's best corner is...
- The reason cyclists love green bike lanes
- Can we build up around MARC stations?
- Metro maps out loop line between DC and Arlington
- How does DC's proposed Metro loop compare?