China proposes car-straddling buses (or are they trains?)
Many, many people have sent in tips about this project in China to build huge buses the width of two car lanes, which can run on guideways straddling the road and travel above the cars:
But wouldn't it be easier just to dedicate a bus lane? Via the Huffington Post.
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- ART keeps graduating to bigger and bigger buses
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside