China proposes car-straddling buses (or are they trains?)
Many, many people have sent in tips about this project in China to build huge buses the width of two car lanes, which can run on guideways straddling the road and travel above the cars:
But wouldn't it be easier just to dedicate a bus lane? Via the Huffington Post.
- No bike racks? Just park it in the car lane
- How did Silver Spring get its boundaries? And how would you define them?
- Reassign students before improving school quality, not the other way around
- This federal building is missing a corner. Here's why
- Why build protected bike lanes, in one happy quote
- Alexandria's Metroway BRT: Open and carrying passengers
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 20