China proposes car-straddling buses (or are they trains?)
Many, many people have sent in tips about this project in China to build huge buses the width of two car lanes, which can run on guideways straddling the road and travel above the cars:
But wouldn't it be easier just to dedicate a bus lane? Via the Huffington Post.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- First flowerpots, and now, a cycletrack
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- In Maryland and Virginia, vote to build transit
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market