Mendelson, Ray and Brown debate our questions and others
Yesterday, News8/TBD held a TV debate between Councilmember Phil Mendelson (at-large) and his two challengers, Clark Ray and Shadow Senator Michael D. Brown (not at-large Councilmember Michael A. Brown, who's not up for reelection). They also invited me to ask two questions via Skype.
You can watch the debate on video below. My questions come at the beginning of the second and third segments. The first question concerns the streetcar program, one of the larger points of disagreement between Mendelson and Ray, and the second asked the candidates to talk about how to ensure housing opportunities for a wide range of incomes.
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 66
- Van Ness residents say their neighborhood isn't safe for walking