Afternoon links: More for schools
On a side note, Cincinnati Public Schools, once one of the worst systems in the state of Ohio recently received rankings making it the best urban system in the state. As a city with its own history of urban racial tensions, can DC learn something from the Queen City? (Cincinnati.com)
- Federal board wants "dignified," dull Southwest Waterfront
- Fairfax's answer to neighbors' transit plans: Light rail, streetcars, and BRT
- The DC zoning update has already had triple the public input as the enormous 1958 zoning code. Enough is enough.
- Fruit stands abound within Paris Métro
- Downtown DC could have been more like L'Enfant Plaza
- MARC's chief engineer wants to allow bikes on some weekend trains
- Can you guess the Metro stations in this week's pictures?