Afternoon links: More for schools
On a side note, Cincinnati Public Schools, once one of the worst systems in the state of Ohio recently received rankings making it the best urban system in the state. As a city with its own history of urban racial tensions, can DC learn something from the Queen City? (Cincinnati.com)
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Twenty-five gorgeous but non-famous US train stations
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention