Endorsements coming up
Over the next few days, I'll be posting some endorsements for candidates in the September 14th primaries in DC and Maryland.
To arrive at these endorsements, I've polled the contributors to get a sense for their recommendations, and talked to allies in organizations we work with. I also met with the mayoral candidates, as you know, but didn't have time to meet with all of the candidates everywhere.
Ultimately, I'm making the decision, but if my recommendation differs from most or many of the contributors', I'll note that as well.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- A bike-ped trail is in the works for New York Ave NE
- DC will force property owners to shovel sidewalks, with higher fines for bigger and commercial buildings