Endorsements coming up
Over the next few days, I'll be posting some endorsements for candidates in the September 14th primaries in DC and Maryland.
To arrive at these endorsements, I've polled the contributors to get a sense for their recommendations, and talked to allies in organizations we work with. I also met with the mayoral candidates, as you know, but didn't have time to meet with all of the candidates everywhere.
Ultimately, I'm making the decision, but if my recommendation differs from most or many of the contributors', I'll note that as well.
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- Scarred by urban renewal, Silver Spring's Lyttonsville neighborhood gets a second chance
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Adams Morgan could get more housing and preserve its plaza, too. But it probably won't.
- Why can't Metro label escalators "walk left, stand right" or label where doors will stop on the platform?