Endorsements coming up
Over the next few days, I'll be posting some endorsements for candidates in the September 14th primaries in DC and Maryland.
To arrive at these endorsements, I've polled the contributors to get a sense for their recommendations, and talked to allies in organizations we work with. I also met with the mayoral candidates, as you know, but didn't have time to meet with all of the candidates everywhere.
Ultimately, I'm making the decision, but if my recommendation differs from most or many of the contributors', I'll note that as well.
Who do you want to see endorsed in your area, and why?
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.
- Use this map to share your ideas for better east-west travel across DC
- Baltimore's problem is sprawl, not a bad economy
- If students were cars, schools would have opened sooner
- DC is testing a way to curb stormwater pollution
- There's a "Washington" neighborhood in Milan, Italy