Endorsements coming up
Over the next few days, I'll be posting some endorsements for candidates in the September 14th primaries in DC and Maryland.
To arrive at these endorsements, I've polled the contributors to get a sense for their recommendations, and talked to allies in organizations we work with. I also met with the mayoral candidates, as you know, but didn't have time to meet with all of the candidates everywhere.
Ultimately, I'm making the decision, but if my recommendation differs from most or many of the contributors', I'll note that as well.
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law
- Express trains wouldn't be of much help to Metro riders
- What are your ideas to make Metro greater?
- Ask GGWash: Why did the Cleveland Park Metro station flood?
- ❤ Georgia Avenue's new red-surface bus lanes
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- Building of the Week: Terminal B/C at National airport