More connectivity for ChiPittsCreative Class scholar Richard Florida (one of the six authors on my great urbanism books list, at the bottom of the sidebar) feels poor transit connectivity between Pittsburgh and Chicago is holding back the "ChiPitts" megalopolis, 85% the size of "BosWash."
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- Why can't Metro label escalators "walk left, stand right" or label where doors will stop on the platform?
- Scarred by urban renewal, Silver Spring's Lyttonsville neighborhood gets a second chance
- When the Metro first arrived in Shaw and Columbia Heights, they were far different than they are today