More connectivity for ChiPittsCreative Class scholar Richard Florida (one of the six authors on my great urbanism books list, at the bottom of the sidebar) feels poor transit connectivity between Pittsburgh and Chicago is holding back the "ChiPitts" megalopolis, 85% the size of "BosWash."
- John Oliver explained DC statehood and it was brilliant
- Building the Edinburgh streetcar wasn't easy, but a lot of people ride it now
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- What other college towns can teach us about College Park's challenges
- Metro plans 20 Red Line trains per hour in rush, but really averages more like 17
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space