More connectivity for ChiPittsCreative Class scholar Richard Florida (one of the six authors on my great urbanism books list, at the bottom of the sidebar) feels poor transit connectivity between Pittsburgh and Chicago is holding back the "ChiPitts" megalopolis, 85% the size of "BosWash."
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- There's a plan for more rail options in Baltimore and it doesn't involve the Red Line
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 66