More connectivity for ChiPittsCreative Class scholar Richard Florida (one of the six authors on my great urbanism books list, at the bottom of the sidebar) feels poor transit connectivity between Pittsburgh and Chicago is holding back the "ChiPitts" megalopolis, 85% the size of "BosWash."
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church
- The Washington region is the world's 77th largest urban area
- Smarter growth will expand Prince George's tax base
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers