More connectivity for ChiPittsCreative Class scholar Richard Florida (one of the six authors on my great urbanism books list, at the bottom of the sidebar) feels poor transit connectivity between Pittsburgh and Chicago is holding back the "ChiPitts" megalopolis, 85% the size of "BosWash."
- 8 lessons about great transit I learned riding the Paris Métro
- After the FBI moves, Pennsylvania Ave could be reborn
- National Links: From Florida to California
- 10 things my internship taught me about transportation in DC
- Get to know all the buses in the Metrobus fleet
- Metro's new displays do a better job of sharing info
- Lisbon is a rail transit mecca