More connectivity for ChiPittsCreative Class scholar Richard Florida (one of the six authors on my great urbanism books list, at the bottom of the sidebar) feels poor transit connectivity between Pittsburgh and Chicago is holding back the "ChiPitts" megalopolis, 85% the size of "BosWash."
- WMATA is considering scrapping the Metroway BRT
- Here's why it'd be wrong to shut down Metro east of the Anacostia River
- Is our next president going to care about transit and street safety?
- Metro is proposing service cuts, again. Will riders ever see the benefits?
- Metro's plan for late-night bus service isn't much of a plan
- Marriott is moving its headquarters to downtown Bethesda so it can be in a denser place that's closer to transit
- Without more information, riders shouldn't accept Metro late night cuts