Today is Primary Election Day in the District of Columbia and Maryland. In both DC and Maryland, the polls open at 7 am and close at 8 pm, though voters in line by 8 will be allowed to cast their ballot.
Unregistered DC residents may register to vote in person at the appropriate polling location, while Maryland residents must have been previously registered to vote today.
DC voters should visit the DC Board of Elections and Ethics for more information on DC primary elections and to find your polling place. Maryland voters can do the same at University of Maryland's Maryland Elections Center.
For those of you still undecided about your vote, David posted a round-up of GGW endorsements yesterday afternoon. Whether you agree with us or not, get out to the polls today and make your voice heard!
- Latest Metro map drafts add Anacostia parks and other tweaks
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- DC Council makes major policy changes overnight
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Parklets give every block a little park