Armenian Genocide museum and retail?14th and You reports on plans to develop an old bank building at 14th and G into an Armenian Genocide Museum. The Spy Museum showed that a museum can contribute to an active street around it, with a visually appealing facade and a cafe. Will the new museum do that? Will it at least maintain the retail storefronts on the block?
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- Montgomery and DC officials start talking about working together on transit
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Watch Metro grow from one short line in 1976 to the Silver Line today