Armenian Genocide museum and retail?14th and You reports on plans to develop an old bank building at 14th and G into an Armenian Genocide Museum. The Spy Museum showed that a museum can contribute to an active street around it, with a visually appealing facade and a cafe. Will the new museum do that? Will it at least maintain the retail storefronts on the block?
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- I can take the bus from my neighborhood to just about anywhere in DC
- Sidewalk snow shoveling hall of shame: "DC government is the worst offender" (and Arlington too)
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope
- Shovel your sidewalks!
- Media reports downplay the dangers of driving while sensationalizing everything else
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 40