Armenian Genocide museum and retail?14th and You reports on plans to develop an old bank building at 14th and G into an Armenian Genocide Museum. The Spy Museum showed that a museum can contribute to an active street around it, with a visually appealing facade and a cafe. Will the new museum do that? Will it at least maintain the retail storefronts on the block?
- Beyond Metro, there's no big idea for transit in DC anymore
- Yes, it's worth looking into a gondola in DC
- Canceling the Purple Line would cost more than it would save
- Incomes are rising in the District, but not for people born here
- DC has an awesome city flag. Here’s why that matters
- Maryland plans new station at BWI, and other projects to run more trains
- Coast Guard employees are using the Anacostia Metro station in a weird way