Armenian Genocide museum and retail?14th and You reports on plans to develop an old bank building at 14th and G into an Armenian Genocide Museum. The Spy Museum showed that a museum can contribute to an active street around it, with a visually appealing facade and a cafe. Will the new museum do that? Will it at least maintain the retail storefronts on the block?
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- Residents push for stop signs, not a wider road, at one Petworth intersection
- Forest Glen residents and a state delegate want a MARC station in Forest Glen
- Can a park bridging the Anacostia bring investment without displacing residents?