Armenian Genocide museum and retail?14th and You reports on plans to develop an old bank building at 14th and G into an Armenian Genocide Museum. The Spy Museum showed that a museum can contribute to an active street around it, with a visually appealing facade and a cafe. Will the new museum do that? Will it at least maintain the retail storefronts on the block?
- WMATA is considering scrapping the Metroway BRT
- Is our next president going to care about transit and street safety?
- Here's why it'd be wrong to shut down Metro east of the Anacostia River
- Metro's plan for late-night bus service isn't much of a plan
- Without more information, riders shouldn't accept Metro late night cuts
- Marriott is moving its headquarters to downtown Bethesda so it can be in a denser place that's closer to transit
- Ten little cities near DC with awesome urbanism