Submit tips through Google Reader
Erik W. has been ably assembling the Breakfast Links (and occasional Weekend Links) for several weeks now, and many of you have submitted tips. Thanks!
Please keep up the tips. Erik doesn't have time to go through local papers and major blogs every day, so the links really represent what you've sent in. If something is missing, there's a good chance that's because nobody submitted it.
To do that, click on "Settings" and then "Reader settings" at the top right. Go to the "Send to" tab, and then select "Create a custom link" at the bottom.
You will see three fields, Name, URL, and Icon URL. Fill them in as follows:
Name: Greater Greater Washington
Icon URL: http://greatergreaterwashington.org/favicon.ico
Click Save, go back to Reader, and now you should be able to submit any item as a tip by clicking on Send To at the very bottom of any post.
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money
- Can Loudoun grow while protecting its rural areas?
- ICC losing bus service in classic bait and switch
- Silver Spring mall could get massive facelift, new name
- WMATA launches "Short Trip" rail pass on SmarTrip