Readers finding success bridging Metro gap with CaBi
Steven Yates wrote,
I used CaBi to get around the track work and it worked out pretty well. I got from Waterfront to Foggy Bottom in about half an hour. I even passed large groups of people waiting for shuttle buses, which made me think I made the right decision.And Adam L said it "worked great" for him as well.
Have you needed to take Metro through the affected area? Have you used CaBi, the shuttle buses, or other tools? Have any of you found CaBi stations empty or full, or has Alta been keeping the stations fairly well balanced?
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Latest Metro map drafts add Anacostia parks and other tweaks
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- DC Council makes major policy changes overnight
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?