What's That? #35
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places and things related to the Washington, DC area.
- Metro's inefficient info displays worsen crowding
- This map shows which parts of the DC area are really "urban" and "suburban"
- Muriel Bowser predicts DC holds 800,000 people in 20 years. That requires a lot of new housing.
- Neighborhood commission catches "height-itis" on a Dupont Circle church and condo project
- Finally, the stop signs residents pushed for... along with some startling news
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 60
- Construction is starting on a mixed-use building at Eastern Market. It took seven years to get this far.