What's That? #35
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places and things related to the Washington, DC area.
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- In Chicago, you can charter your own L train