Tweaked Rosslyn station on Metro 2030 mapJim Hamre of WMATA pointed out that Metro's current thinking on the separate Blue Line is that it would have to run one block west of the current Rosslyn station, to a new set of platforms connected by an underground walkway. I had hoped that the new tracks could pass right next to the old ones enabling a cross-platform transfer (after all, Rosslyn already has the two tracks on separate levels), but it appears this is not the case. I've updated the Metro 2030 map to reflect this station configuration.
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- America's Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, is anything but
- See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
- "Sharing" isn't a good term for services like Uber and Lyft. Is there a better one?
- Should adding more housing be illegal even when neighbors support it?
Wed Jul 23
5:30 pm Rapid Transit Happy Hour
Thu Jul 24
6:00 pm Film: Southwest Remembered
Sat Jul 26
Mon Jul 28