Tweaked Rosslyn station on Metro 2030 mapJim Hamre of WMATA pointed out that Metro's current thinking on the separate Blue Line is that it would have to run one block west of the current Rosslyn station, to a new set of platforms connected by an underground walkway. I had hoped that the new tracks could pass right next to the old ones enabling a cross-platform transfer (after all, Rosslyn already has the two tracks on separate levels), but it appears this is not the case. I've updated the Metro 2030 map to reflect this station configuration.
- Ask GGW: Why do some stations have side platforms?
- Protected bike lanes could fit in DC's traffic circles; here's how
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- Michelle Rhee takes a break from education reform
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City
Tue Aug 26
Sat Aug 30
10:00 am WABA Anacostia River treasure hunt
Sat Sep 6
(All day) CSG tour: Tysons-