Silver Line back on trackThe Post is reporting that DOT Secretary Mary Peters will approve the Metro extension to Dulles, reversing her and the FTA's earlier surprise objections. It must be because I asked her about it on Monday!
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Is new housing, most of it for low-income residents, worth giving up an acre of park space?
- National links: There are downsides to letting the Rust Belt shrink
- Events: Should I-66 get toll lanes inside the Beltway?
- Coming soon: Bikeshare in Prince George's County
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro