Silver Line back on trackThe Post is reporting that DOT Secretary Mary Peters will approve the Metro extension to Dulles, reversing her and the FTA's earlier surprise objections. It must be because I asked her about it on Monday!
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- What are your ideas to make Metro greater?
- Ask GGWash: Why did the Cleveland Park Metro station flood?
- Capital Bikeshare members ride here, bike lanes or not