Silver Line back on trackThe Post is reporting that DOT Secretary Mary Peters will approve the Metro extension to Dulles, reversing her and the FTA's earlier surprise objections. It must be because I asked her about it on Monday!
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- Copenhagen proves bikes can work in the suburbs
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Businesses no longer want office parks, and that can mean more revenue for cities
- A Metro employee erroneously deleted a warning about track problems before the recent derailment