Silver Line back on trackThe Post is reporting that DOT Secretary Mary Peters will approve the Metro extension to Dulles, reversing her and the FTA's earlier surprise objections. It must be because I asked her about it on Monday!
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- Fairfax is getting 22 new bike lanes in 2015
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land
- "Expressing" trains helps Metro recover from delays
- The guy who invented the mall hated cars