Silver Line back on trackThe Post is reporting that DOT Secretary Mary Peters will approve the Metro extension to Dulles, reversing her and the FTA's earlier surprise objections. It must be because I asked her about it on Monday!
- New info about who rides a bike in DC will let us make the city even greater for cyclists
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures
- Amsterdam plays Spot the Christmas Streetcar