Obama really sticking to his guns on gas prices
Good for him:
I do wish the bullet points at the end mentioned more than just a plan for alternative fuels... something like:
- Take the train or bus instead of driving
- Move somewhere you can walk to work or to the store
Still, I'm extremely impressed with Obama's excellent position and fortitude on this issue. It's fairly clear that President Obama would have the best energy, transportation, and urban policies of the three remaining candidates.
- New info about who rides a bike in DC will let us make the city even greater for cyclists
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- Amsterdam plays Spot the Christmas Streetcar
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures