Obama really sticking to his guns on gas prices
Good for him:
I do wish the bullet points at the end mentioned more than just a plan for alternative fuels... something like:
- Take the train or bus instead of driving
- Move somewhere you can walk to work or to the store
Still, I'm extremely impressed with Obama's excellent position and fortitude on this issue. It's fairly clear that President Obama would have the best energy, transportation, and urban policies of the three remaining candidates.
- I can take the bus from my neighborhood to just about anywhere in DC
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- Sidewalk snow shoveling hall of shame: "DC government is the worst offender" (and Arlington too)
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope
- Shovel your sidewalks!
- Media reports downplay the dangers of driving while sensationalizing everything else
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 40