Obama really sticking to his guns on gas prices
Good for him:
I do wish the bullet points at the end mentioned more than just a plan for alternative fuels... something like:
- Take the train or bus instead of driving
- Move somewhere you can walk to work or to the store
Still, I'm extremely impressed with Obama's excellent position and fortitude on this issue. It's fairly clear that President Obama would have the best energy, transportation, and urban policies of the three remaining candidates.
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Could rooftop apartments transform suburban retail?
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- How do you get people excited about Bus Rapid Transit? Bring a bus to the county fair
- With its new plaza, Tysons begins to feel urban
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City