Obama really sticking to his guns on gas prices
Good for him:
I do wish the bullet points at the end mentioned more than just a plan for alternative fuels... something like:
- Take the train or bus instead of driving
- Move somewhere you can walk to work or to the store
Still, I'm extremely impressed with Obama's excellent position and fortitude on this issue. It's fairly clear that President Obama would have the best energy, transportation, and urban policies of the three remaining candidates.
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- Twenty-five gorgeous but non-famous US train stations
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention