Really cool 1954 Boston subway diagram
Vanshnookenraggen has this amazing historic drawing
Update: Mike figured out that the map must date from 1951-1955, between the opening of the Museum of Science and the Science Park Green line station.
Update 2: It's 1954. The extension to Wonderland (lower right) opened in January 1954, but the Day Sq. station was renamed Wood Island Park (now Wood Island) in October 1954.
- Young kids try to assault me while biking
- Metro bag searches aren't always optional
- Focus transportation on downtown or neighborhoods?
- Endless zoning update delay hurts homeowners
- Redeveloping McMillan is the only way to save it
- DDOT agrees to repave 15th Street cycle track
- Vienna Metro town center won't have a town center