Gabe Klein leaving DDOT
Gabe Klein has announced that he will not be staying at DDOT. Linda Argo is also out at DCRA, and Bryan Sivak at OCTO. However, a number of other Fenty cabinet officials did not get letters asking them to leave. We'll have more analysis later.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet