Gabe Klein leaving DDOT
Gabe Klein has announced that he will not be staying at DDOT. Linda Argo is also out at DCRA, and Bryan Sivak at OCTO. However, a number of other Fenty cabinet officials did not get letters asking them to leave. We'll have more analysis later.
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers
- Smarter growth will expand Prince George's tax base
- The Washington region is the world's 77th largest urban area