Gabe Klein leaving DDOT
Gabe Klein has announced that he will not be staying at DDOT. Linda Argo is also out at DCRA, and Bryan Sivak at OCTO. However, a number of other Fenty cabinet officials did not get letters asking them to leave. We'll have more analysis later.
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- Beyond Metro, there's no big idea for transit in DC anymore
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- "Expressing" trains helps Metro recover from delays
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- US infrastructure spending, in four charts
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land