Gabe Klein leaving DDOT
Gabe Klein has announced that he will not be staying at DDOT. Linda Argo is also out at DCRA, and Bryan Sivak at OCTO. However, a number of other Fenty cabinet officials did not get letters asking them to leave. We'll have more analysis later.
Also, in unrelated personnel news, DCRA's Mike Rupert, the first great Tweeter in the DC government, got a new job and will be leaving public service.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.
- Baltimore's problem is sprawl, not a bad economy
- Use this map to share your ideas for better east-west travel across DC
- If students were cars, schools would have opened sooner
- DC is testing a way to curb stormwater pollution
- There's a "Washington" neighborhood in Milan, Italy