Gabe Klein leaving DDOT
Gabe Klein has announced that he will not be staying at DDOT. Linda Argo is also out at DCRA, and Bryan Sivak at OCTO. However, a number of other Fenty cabinet officials did not get letters asking them to leave. We'll have more analysis later.
Also, in unrelated personnel news, DCRA's Mike Rupert, the first great Tweeter in the DC government, got a new job and will be leaving public service.
- BREAKING: Hogan gives the Purple and Baltimore Red lines a momentary reprieve
- Bus stops around DC are getting real-time arrival displays
- Mercedes imagines passengers in driverless cars never interacting with the world outside
- Ask GGW: Is there any reason not to have a sidewalk?
- Accounting for population, the world map looks totally different
- Awaiting a decision, activists rally for the Purple Line
- A green wave gives cyclists a stop-free trip