Metro 2030, WMATA edition
I made a slightly altered version of my Metro 2030 map for WMATA at their request. Reader Yonah just pointed out that they officially used it in the presentation and press release from GM John Catoe last week. I've also been helping MWCOG to make a variant of this map including rapid bus corridors.
- Topic of the week: Banning cycling on sidewalks
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more
- What would you call Loudoun's Metro stations?
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?
- The 11th Street Bridge Park gets a brilliant design. Will it succeed?