Metro 2030, WMATA edition
I made a slightly altered version of my Metro 2030 map for WMATA at their request. Reader Yonah just pointed out that they officially used it in the presentation and press release from GM John Catoe last week. I've also been helping MWCOG to make a variant of this map including rapid bus corridors.
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- Fairfax is getting 22 new bike lanes in 2015
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land
- The guy who invented the mall hated cars
- Mary Cheh's annual joke budget memo mocks the streetcar, endless transportation studies, and more