Metro 2030, WMATA edition
I made a slightly altered version of my Metro 2030 map for WMATA at their request. Reader Yonah just pointed out that they officially used it in the presentation and press release from GM John Catoe last week. I've also been helping MWCOG to make a variant of this map including rapid bus corridors.
- Baltimore's car-stuffed waterfront is poised to keep adding more cars
- By 2040, DC's population could be close to 900,000
- How well do you know Metro? Can you guess the station?
- Another way to see the US: Map of where nobody lives
- Three ways to build in Forest Glen without creating more traffic
- Top 6 reasons a parking garage near 14th and U is a bad idea
- The Park Service wants to fix a dangerous spot near Roosevelt Island