Metro 2030, WMATA edition
I made a slightly altered version of my Metro 2030 map for WMATA at their request. Reader Yonah just pointed out that they officially used it in the presentation and press release from GM John Catoe last week. I've also been helping MWCOG to make a variant of this map including rapid bus corridors.
- In San Diego, an example of how "within walking distance" does not always mean "walkable"
- Rent in our region is expensive. Does that mean it's unaffordable?
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 91
- The Obama administration says zoning is at the heart of some huge economic problems
- This square in Philadelphia is everything DC's Franklin Square could be
- How Barcelona gets bicycling right
- On Thursday, the WMATA board heard about why Metro keeps catching on fire. Then on Friday, Metro caught on fire.