Metro 2030, WMATA edition
I made a slightly altered version of my Metro 2030 map for WMATA at their request. Reader Yonah just pointed out that they officially used it in the presentation and press release from GM John Catoe last week. I've also been helping MWCOG to make a variant of this map including rapid bus corridors.
- Fairfax's answer to neighbors' transit plans: Light rail, streetcars, and BRT
- The DC zoning update has already had triple the public input as the enormous 1958 zoning code. Enough is enough.
- Federal board wants "dignified," dull Southwest Waterfront
- MARC's chief engineer wants to allow bikes on some weekend trains
- Today's problems were visible decades ago, but zoning has blocked solutions ever since
- Downtown DC could have been more like L'Enfant Plaza
- Fruit stands abound within Paris Métro