Metro 2030, WMATA edition
I made a slightly altered version of my Metro 2030 map for WMATA at their request. Reader Yonah just pointed out that they officially used it in the presentation and press release from GM John Catoe last week. I've also been helping MWCOG to make a variant of this map including rapid bus corridors.
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- For Metro's plans to cut late-night service, big questions remain unanswered
- Find out your personal Metro on-time stats with this tool
- What do you think of these bike plans for Columbia Pike?
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- 50% of DC residents live on only 20% of the land