Happy New Year!Between vacations and a few unforeseen circumstances, Greater Greater Washington will be off until Monday. Have a very Happy New Year and don't play real-life Frogger as you navigate the region. This can also be an open thread for any thoughts or news that you'd like to discuss during the New Year's break.
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures
- Violence against our neighbors is an urbanist issue
- Wilson's principal gets the axe even though test scores are up. Here's a likely explanation