Happy New Year!Between vacations and a few unforeseen circumstances, Greater Greater Washington will be off until Monday. Have a very Happy New Year and don't play real-life Frogger as you navigate the region. This can also be an open thread for any thoughts or news that you'd like to discuss during the New Year's break.
- Why the left is wrong about affordable housing
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- What makes a city attractive? Here's how to know for sure
- Ask GGW: What are the best urban planning and policy books?
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- These maps show when and where riders use the Silver Line