Another good project and annoying press
There are many reasons
one two-way streets are better, and according to WTOP, Councilmembers Jack Evans (who we already know is good on traffic issues) and Muriel Bowser (who believes Rock Creek park's primary purpose is to speed Ward 4 drivers' commutes) both expressed support for additional one-way to two-way conversions.
WTOP's story, though, would have been a lot more impartial without an inflammatory headline like "Controversial traffic plan could slow your commute." Sigh.
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- With Metro, "on time" doesn't mean what you think it means
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers
- See the beginnings of the Purple Line in Silver Spring
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church