Another good project and annoying press
There are many reasons
one two-way streets are better, and according to WTOP, Councilmembers Jack Evans (who we already know is good on traffic issues) and Muriel Bowser (who believes Rock Creek park's primary purpose is to speed Ward 4 drivers' commutes) both expressed support for additional one-way to two-way conversions.
WTOP's story, though, would have been a lot more impartial without an inflammatory headline like "Controversial traffic plan could slow your commute." Sigh.
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- "Expressing" trains helps Metro recover from delays
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- US infrastructure spending, in four charts
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land
- The guy who invented the mall hated cars