Soccer stadium won't stimulate the economyMarc Fisher argues that a soccer stadium in Poplar Point won't generate the same level of economic development as the basketball arena or the ballpark for the simple reason that the arena hosts 200 events a year, the stadium 100, while Major League Soccer stadiums are active only 35 times a year (and football stadiums least of all with only 8 games a year).
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- Watch Metro grow from one short line in 1976 to the Silver Line today
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- Montgomery and DC officials start talking about working together on transit
Sat Jul 26
Mon Jul 28
Fri Aug 1
Wed Aug 6
Sat Aug 9