Soccer stadium won't stimulate the economyMarc Fisher argues that a soccer stadium in Poplar Point won't generate the same level of economic development as the basketball arena or the ballpark for the simple reason that the arena hosts 200 events a year, the stadium 100, while Major League Soccer stadiums are active only 35 times a year (and football stadiums least of all with only 8 games a year).
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- For Metro's plans to cut late-night service, big questions remain unanswered
- Find out your personal Metro on-time stats with this tool
- What do you think of these bike plans for Columbia Pike?
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 88