Soccer stadium won't stimulate the economyMarc Fisher argues that a soccer stadium in Poplar Point won't generate the same level of economic development as the basketball arena or the ballpark for the simple reason that the arena hosts 200 events a year, the stadium 100, while Major League Soccer stadiums are active only 35 times a year (and football stadiums least of all with only 8 games a year).
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- Nobody wants these school buses in their backyard. But moving them is worth it.
- N Street NW has new bike lanes
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 86
- DC Council postpones fixing an injustice to pedestrians and cyclists because Kenyan McDuffie's dog ate his homework