GGW, DC4D, DCEN hosting at-large forum Wednesday
Are you wondering what exactly Sekou Biddle stands for, other than education? Or Bryan Weaver, other than that Dave Stroup likes him? Or Jacque Patterson, or any of the others?
On Wednesday, DC for Democracy, Greater Greater Washington, and the DC Environmental Network are hosting a candidate forum from 6:30-8:30 at 441 4th Street, NW (One Judiciary Square), room 1107. Doors open at 6 and there will be a period for candidates to get signatures on their ballot petitions.
Invited candidates so far are Sekou Biddle, MaryEva Candon, Joshua Lopez, Patrick Mara, Stanley Mayes, Vincent Orange, Alan Page, Jacque Patterson, and Bryan Weaver.
Candidates are also welcome to stop by the Greater Greater Washington 3rd birthday party the previous night, 6:30-9:30 at RFD.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- Copenhagen proves bikes can work in the suburbs
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- Van Ness residents say their neighborhood isn't safe for walking
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.
- Businesses no longer want office parks, and that can mean more revenue for cities