GGW, DC4D, DCEN hosting at-large forum Wednesday
Are you wondering what exactly Sekou Biddle stands for, other than education? Or Bryan Weaver, other than that Dave Stroup likes him? Or Jacque Patterson, or any of the others?
On Wednesday, DC for Democracy, Greater Greater Washington, and the DC Environmental Network are hosting a candidate forum from 6:30-8:30 at 441 4th Street, NW (One Judiciary Square), room 1107. Doors open at 6 and there will be a period for candidates to get signatures on their ballot petitions.
Invited candidates so far are Sekou Biddle, MaryEva Candon, Joshua Lopez, Patrick Mara, Stanley Mayes, Vincent Orange, Alan Page, Jacque Patterson, and Bryan Weaver.
Candidates are also welcome to stop by the Greater Greater Washington 3rd birthday party the previous night, 6:30-9:30 at RFD.
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The Baltimore Red Line does need a tunnel, despite its cost
- Fears over parking are threatening a new bus service in Richmond
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- "Convincing" and "enjoyable" "even with the wonkiness"
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 57