GGW, DC4D, DCEN hosting at-large forum Wednesday
Are you wondering what exactly Sekou Biddle stands for, other than education? Or Bryan Weaver, other than that Dave Stroup likes him? Or Jacque Patterson, or any of the others?
On Wednesday, DC for Democracy, Greater Greater Washington, and the DC Environmental Network are hosting a candidate forum from 6:30-8:30 at 441 4th Street, NW (One Judiciary Square), room 1107. Doors open at 6 and there will be a period for candidates to get signatures on their ballot petitions.
Invited candidates so far are Sekou Biddle, MaryEva Candon, Joshua Lopez, Patrick Mara, Stanley Mayes, Vincent Orange, Alan Page, Jacque Patterson, and Bryan Weaver.
Candidates are also welcome to stop by the Greater Greater Washington 3rd birthday party the previous night, 6:30-9:30 at RFD.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.
- Baltimore's problem is sprawl, not a bad economy
- Use this map to share your ideas for better east-west travel across DC
- If students were cars, schools would have opened sooner
- DC is testing a way to curb stormwater pollution
- There's a "Washington" neighborhood in Milan, Italy