GGW, DC4D, DCEN hosting at-large forum Wednesday
Are you wondering what exactly Sekou Biddle stands for, other than education? Or Bryan Weaver, other than that Dave Stroup likes him? Or Jacque Patterson, or any of the others?
On Wednesday, DC for Democracy, Greater Greater Washington, and the DC Environmental Network are hosting a candidate forum from 6:30-8:30 at 441 4th Street, NW (One Judiciary Square), room 1107. Doors open at 6 and there will be a period for candidates to get signatures on their ballot petitions.
Invited candidates so far are Sekou Biddle, MaryEva Candon, Joshua Lopez, Patrick Mara, Stanley Mayes, Vincent Orange, Alan Page, Jacque Patterson, and Bryan Weaver.
Candidates are also welcome to stop by the Greater Greater Washington 3rd birthday party the previous night, 6:30-9:30 at RFD.
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- More on why buying your first home in the DC region is so hard
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...