GGW, DC4D, DCEN hosting at-large forum Wednesday
Are you wondering what exactly Sekou Biddle stands for, other than education? Or Bryan Weaver, other than that Dave Stroup likes him? Or Jacque Patterson, or any of the others?
On Wednesday, DC for Democracy, Greater Greater Washington, and the DC Environmental Network are hosting a candidate forum from 6:30-8:30 at 441 4th Street, NW (One Judiciary Square), room 1107. Doors open at 6 and there will be a period for candidates to get signatures on their ballot petitions.
Invited candidates so far are Sekou Biddle, MaryEva Candon, Joshua Lopez, Patrick Mara, Stanley Mayes, Vincent Orange, Alan Page, Jacque Patterson, and Bryan Weaver.
Candidates are also welcome to stop by the Greater Greater Washington 3rd birthday party the previous night, 6:30-9:30 at RFD.
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention
- WMATA's new general manager is listening before he even takes the reins