Moran criticizes McDonnell transportation plan
Virginia Democratic Party chairman Brian Moran talked about Governor Bob McDonnell's "spend future generations' money" transportation plan on the WAMU Politics Hour yesterday:
Moran argued that borrowing against future federal transportation money, which is part of McDonnell's plan, is particularly risky since there's no guarantee federal transportation aid will continue at the same pace given Republican plans to cut spending in many areas.
Moran also noted that he now takes Metro because he finds traffic frustrating.
- How did Silver Spring get its boundaries? And how would you define them?
- Reassign students before improving school quality, not the other way around
- Alexandria's Metroway BRT: Open and carrying passengers
- Ask GGW: Why do some stations have side platforms?
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 20
- Protected bike lanes could fit in DC's traffic circles; here's how
- Anxious about the new school boundaries? Here are some things to consider.