Map shows most popular Capital Bikeshare trips
Arlington's CommuterPageBlog has an awesome map showing Capital Bikeshare usage. The darker the line, the more trips are made between the two stations that line connects.
The densest concentration of users appears to form a triangle with points at Logan Circle, Dupont Circle, and the Reeves Center at U Street. It will be interesting to see how this changes over time as service is expanded to more neighborhoods.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- 10 steps to take 100,000 cars off DC's roads
- In 1968, this brochure is how people learned about Metro
- A history of streetcar planning in the District
- A history of streetcar planning in Northern Virginia
- A history of streetcar planning in Anacostia
- Mayor Bowser wants to raise DC's parking tax. Here's who would win and who would lose out
- DC schools may be too quick to expel and suspend students