Map shows most popular Capital Bikeshare trips
Arlington's CommuterPageBlog has an awesome map showing Capital Bikeshare usage. The darker the line, the more trips are made between the two stations that line connects.
The densest concentration of users appears to form a triangle with points at Logan Circle, Dupont Circle, and the Reeves Center at U Street. It will be interesting to see how this changes over time as service is expanded to more neighborhoods.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Is a gondola across the Potomac realistic? We're about to find out.
- What's wrong with this map of DC's social services?
- Not everyone agrees on where DC's Chinatown is
- In 1979, was your neighborhood "sound" or "distressed"?
- If Metrobus asked me to redesign its info brochures, I'd make them look like this
- The peculiar fight over density at the Bethesda Metro
- Trump claims to want to save our cities, but his and his party's policies would do the opposite