Map shows most popular Capital Bikeshare trips
Arlington's CommuterPageBlog has an awesome map showing Capital Bikeshare usage. The darker the line, the more trips are made between the two stations that line connects.
The densest concentration of users appears to form a triangle with points at Logan Circle, Dupont Circle, and the Reeves Center at U Street. It will be interesting to see how this changes over time as service is expanded to more neighborhoods.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...
- The DC reps on the WMATA board might veto late-night closures