Map shows most popular Capital Bikeshare trips
Arlington's CommuterPageBlog has an awesome map showing Capital Bikeshare usage. The darker the line, the more trips are made between the two stations that line connects.
The densest concentration of users appears to form a triangle with points at Logan Circle, Dupont Circle, and the Reeves Center at U Street. It will be interesting to see how this changes over time as service is expanded to more neighborhoods.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Fairfax's answer to neighbors' transit plans: Light rail, streetcars, and BRT
- The DC zoning update has already had triple the public input as the enormous 1958 zoning code. Enough is enough.
- Federal board wants "dignified," dull Southwest Waterfront
- Today's problems were visible decades ago, but zoning has blocked solutions ever since
- MARC's chief engineer wants to allow bikes on some weekend trains
- Montgomery County added 100,000 residents since 2002, but driving didn't increase
- Downtown DC could have been more like L'Enfant Plaza