Map shows most popular Capital Bikeshare trips
Arlington's CommuterPageBlog has an awesome map showing Capital Bikeshare usage. The darker the line, the more trips are made between the two stations that line connects.
The densest concentration of users appears to form a triangle with points at Logan Circle, Dupont Circle, and the Reeves Center at U Street. It will be interesting to see how this changes over time as service is expanded to more neighborhoods.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- I-66 widening will happen soon whether it makes sense or not
- Modern Washingtonians have a mandate to remember black Georgetown
- Eckington is getting some much-needed retail
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- DC once had its own Arc de Triomphe
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 77