Map shows most popular Capital Bikeshare trips
Arlington's CommuterPageBlog has an awesome map showing Capital Bikeshare usage. The darker the line, the more trips are made between the two stations that line connects.
The densest concentration of users appears to form a triangle with points at Logan Circle, Dupont Circle, and the Reeves Center at U Street. It will be interesting to see how this changes over time as service is expanded to more neighborhoods.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Not just a phase: Young Americans won’t start motoring like their parents
- Many Silver Line riders make a long trek from Metro's eastern branches
- Sharrows tell drivers to share the road with cyclists, except when that road is a state highway
- Architects try to spruce up NoMA's underpasses
- Intelsat building gets a greener, but not more urban front
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- Where DC area bike fatalities happen, in one map... and what's the real "intersection of doom"