At-large forum Thursday, plus Weaver and Mara live chats
The DC for Democracy, Greater Greater Washington, and DC Environmental Network at-large candidate forum has been rescheduled for this Thursday. Meanwhile, Bryan Weaver and Patrick Mara will join us for live chats Tuesday and Wednesday.
The forum is February 3, again at 441 4th Street (One Judiciary Square), south lobby, room 1107. Doors open at 6:00 and the event will start at 6:30.
Several candidates wouldn't have been able to attend for the original date, such as Patrick Mara who understandable had to attend the State Board of Education monthly meeting. This time, all invited candidates are confirmed: Sekou Biddle
Joshua Lopez, Patrick Mara, Stanley Mayes, Vincent Orange, Alan Page, Jacque Patterson, and Bryan Weaver.
Bryan Weaver will join us tomorrow at 1 pm for a live chat, and then we'll host Mara on Wednesday, again at 1 pm. Please leave questions you'd like to ask in the comments. Are there questions from our chat with Sekou Biddle that you also want to hear answered by Weaver or Mara?
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- ART keeps graduating to bigger and bigger buses
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside