What would you ask WMATA's new CEO?
WMATA will be hosting a blogger roundtable this evening with now-permanent General Manager and CEO Richard Sarles, just before he attends the Riders' Advisory Council meeting.
Ken Archer and I will be attending for GGW. We intend to ask Sarles about safety and security issues, including the bag search program, as well as his vision for the medium- and long-term future of Metro. What else do you think we should ask?
Leave your questions in the comments.
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law
- N Street NW has new bike lanes
- Capital Bikeshare members ride here, bike lanes or not
- Ask GGWash: Why did the Cleveland Park Metro station flood?