What would you ask WMATA's new CEO?
WMATA will be hosting a blogger roundtable this evening with now-permanent General Manager and CEO Richard Sarles, just before he attends the Riders' Advisory Council meeting.
Ken Archer and I will be attending for GGW. We intend to ask Sarles about safety and security issues, including the bag search program, as well as his vision for the medium- and long-term future of Metro. What else do you think we should ask?
Leave your questions in the comments.
- WMATA is considering scrapping the Metroway BRT
- Here's why it'd be wrong to shut down Metro east of the Anacostia River
- Is our next president going to care about transit and street safety?
- Metro's plan for late-night bus service isn't much of a plan
- Without more information, riders shouldn't accept Metro late night cuts
- Metro is proposing service cuts, again. Will riders ever see the benefits?
- Marriott is moving its headquarters to downtown Bethesda so it can be in a denser place that's closer to transit