What would you ask WMATA's new CEO?
WMATA will be hosting a blogger roundtable this evening with now-permanent General Manager and CEO Richard Sarles, just before he attends the Riders' Advisory Council meeting.
Ken Archer and I will be attending for GGW. We intend to ask Sarles about safety and security issues, including the bag search program, as well as his vision for the medium- and long-term future of Metro. What else do you think we should ask?
Leave your questions in the comments.
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 25
- If Georgetown had a Metro station, it would be one of the system's busiest
- The region needs to hear the call to action on climate change
- Metro's Richard Sarles announces retirement
- More proof gas taxes don't pay for roads
- How to sculpt a skyline: Arlington planners rethink Rosslyn
- How a road in White Flint is like a ski area