Live chat with Joshua Lopez
Today we welcome Council candidate Joshua Lopez for a live chat. Lopez is a former Fenty campaign aide, and seems to be following a similar campaign strategy to that which got Fenty elected and taking strongly pro-Fenty (and anti-Gray) policy stances.
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- The DC reps on the WMATA board might veto late-night closures
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?