Live chat with Jacque Patterson
Jacque Patterson, candidate for DC Council at-large and a resident of Ward 8, is joining us today for a live chat.
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- More on why buying your first home in the DC region is so hard
- The DC reps on the WMATA board might veto late-night closures