TBD announces cutsTBD is eliminating most of their staff, the WBJ is reporting. TBD has provided high-quality local reporting since their launch last August, particularly Dave Jamieson's TBD On Foot blog, which has brought much-needed attention to pedestrian, bicycle, and transit issues.
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money
- Can Loudoun grow while protecting its rural areas?
- ICC losing bus service in classic bait and switch
- Silver Spring mall could get massive facelift, new name
- WMATA launches "Short Trip" rail pass on SmarTrip