Solar Decathlon to be held in West Potomac Park
DOE and DOI announced today that the 2011 Solar Decathlon will be hosted in West Potomac Park. The event will still be held in late September, as previously scheduled.
While the park is somewhat less desirable than the originally location on the National Mall, the final location is significantly more accessible than other options which had been proposed, particularly National Harbor in Prince George's County.
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- Twenty-five gorgeous but non-famous US train stations
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention