Solar Decathlon to be held in West Potomac Park
DOE and DOI announced today that the 2011 Solar Decathlon will be hosted in West Potomac Park. The event will still be held in late September, as previously scheduled.
While the park is somewhat less desirable than the originally location on the National Mall, the final location is significantly more accessible than other options which had been proposed, particularly National Harbor in Prince George's County.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- Copenhagen proves bikes can work in the suburbs
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- Van Ness residents say their neighborhood isn't safe for walking
- Businesses no longer want office parks, and that can mean more revenue for cities
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.