Solar Decathlon to be held in West Potomac Park
DOE and DOI announced today that the 2011 Solar Decathlon will be hosted in West Potomac Park. The event will still be held in late September, as previously scheduled.
While the park is somewhat less desirable than the originally location on the National Mall, the final location is significantly more accessible than other options which had been proposed, particularly National Harbor in Prince George's County.
- Why the left is wrong about affordable housing
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- These maps show when and where riders use the Silver Line
- Ask GGW: What are the best urban planning and policy books?