Photo tour of the ICC
The ICC is open, and while it may have been a questionable project, it is certainly one of the largest new pieces of transportation infrastructure to be constructed in the region in recent years.
With that in mind, a friend drove me from Shady Grove Metro down the new megahighway to its temporary end at Norbeck Road, where we turned around and came back. The pictures from both lengths of the ICC are in the slideshow below.
You can also see expanded commentary in a thread at SkyscraperPage forum.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Latest Metro map drafts add Anacostia parks and other tweaks
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- DC Council makes major policy changes overnight
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- Parklets give every block a little park
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools