Greater Baltimore & Washington Transit Future pocket version
I've created a new version of the Transit Future map, with some updates, at the request of Maryland PIRG. This version is smaller, without all the station names, so it's easier to see everything at once. Click on the map for a bigger version.
Changes since the previous version:
- A complete circumferential Purple Line.
- Separate Blue Line.
- Commuter Rail from Frederick to Baltimore, Annapolis to Baltimore, and Washington to Annapolis.
- A transfer from the Penn Line to the Camden Line. If there's commuter rail service from Frederick, we'll need that so the Frederick riders can get to BWI or Fort Meade.
- Simplified the DC streetcars to only those lines that were proposed for streetcars (the previous list included the proposed Metro Extra express buses).
- Show the connection to SEPTA in Delaware.
- Metro bag searches aren't always optional
- Young kids try to assault me while biking
- Redeveloping McMillan is the only way to save it
- Endless zoning update delay hurts homeowners
- Vienna Metro town center won't have a town center
- DDOT agrees to repave 15th Street cycle track
- Residents organize for positive change in Bluemont