Subscribe to comments via email
Enter your name and email address below to get an email anytime someone comments on the post, "DDOT wants to build new South Capitol bridge; should it?". You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- In Chicago, you can charter your own L train
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing