Posts about Petitions
Original image by
MikeOliveri on Flickr.
DDOT is trying to solve a real problem. However, after doing nothing for years, we shouldn't use a sudden emergency rulemaking to impose a major shift within 30 days. Let's have a public debate about appropriate solutions that reduce the impact on Chinatown without putting anyone out of business or taking away loading from Dupont and other places which is working just fine.
Let DDOT and the Council know how you feel by going to busruletimeout.com and call for a time out on these rules.
- Community stories show the shift to a walkable lifestyle
- Young kids try to assault me while biking
- Focus transportation on downtown or neighborhoods?
- Some are pushing to limit sidewalk cycling
- Where is downtown Prince George's County?
- Metro bag searches aren't always optional
- Endless zoning update delay hurts homeowners