Posts about Surveys
Several months ago, I created some maps showing how Metro's proposed Blue Line reroute would affect headways and travel times. Some commenters asked how the volume of riders compared to the current and proposed headways.
In an effort to analyze these volumes, I need your help. I'm working on a project for one of my Urban Planning classes with a teammate. While we have point-to-point travel data from WMATA, that data does not include the routes people take within Metro. In many cases, there are several feasible alternatives, like transferring between Red and Green at either Fort Totten or Gallery Place.
In order to estimate this model, therefore, we are asking you to take a very short 10-question survey on your Metro preferences. Click here to take the survey. The survey is back now. - David Please only take the survey if you're a regular Washington Metrorail rider. It would also be great if you could pass this link on to friends, family, and coworkers in the region. We will post our results here when the project is complete.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules